John P. Connolly
John Connolly is the technology statistical consultant to faculty and graduate students in the Office of Information Technology at the University of Texas at Arlington. His work as data scientist and manager of statistical services includes dataset preparation and advice, model specification, software-specific implementation and training, and interpretation of results.
- Wasserman, Lewis M., and John P. Connolly. (2015). United States Supreme Court justices’ voting in systemic racial discrimination cases in education. The Urban Lawyer, 47(1):1.
- Wasserman, Lewis M., and John P. Connolly. (2016). Unipolar panel Effects and ideological commitment: An analysis of US Courts of Appeals free speech decisions involving K-12 public education employees. ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law, 31(3):537.
- Wasserman, Lewis M., and John P. Connolly. (2017). The Garcetti effect and the erosion of free speech rights of K-12 public education employees: Trends and implications. Teachers College Record, 119(6).
- Gray, Julie S., Melissa A. Brown, and John P. Connolly. (2017). Examining construct validity of the Quantitative Literacy VALUE Rubric in college-level STEM assignments. Research and Practice in Assessment, 12.
- Wasserman, Lewis M., John P. Connolly, and Kent Kerley. (2018). Religious liberty in prisons under the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act following Holt v Hobbs: An empirical analysis. Religions, 9(7):210, 2018.
- Anderson, Cheryl A. and John P. Connolly. (2018). A model to predict birth stress in adolescents within 72 hours of childbirth. Advances in Nursing Science, 41(3):216-29.
- Anderson, Cheryl A. and John P. Connolly. (Accepted, 2018). Predicting posttraumatic stress and depression symptoms among adolescents in the extended postpartum period. Heliyon.
- Zhang, Y. L., Maria Admuti-Trache, M., and John P. Connolly. (In Press, 2018). From a community college attendant to a baccalaureate recipient in STEM fields of study: A planned behavior model for transfer students. Journal of Higher Education.